NEW STUDENT ADMISSION POLICIES
1. Submit an application with a $50 Application Fee. This is a non-refundable, non-transferable fee. Kindergarten students must be five (5) years of age and first grade students must be six (6) years of age by September 1st of the school year in which they enroll.
2. Complete the Request for Records and Teacher Recommendation forms. Submit both forms to your child’s current school. All records and recommendations must be received in the school office prior to testing and/or family interview.
3. We reserve the right to administer Admissions testing to all applicants. Testing is done at ECS to determine possible placement and specific student needs. The school does not have the staff/equipment/or materials to adequately meet the needs of students with significant learning or behavior disabilities. Testing results are viewed by a committee, and grade level placement is at the discretion of ECS.
4. Upon receipt and evaluation of all application materials and testing, an interview will be scheduled for the parents of each applicant with the Head of School. At the time of this interview, the parents will be informed of the decision regarding acceptance or will be notified of when this decision will be made.
5. As classes fill, waiting list letters will be sent if the student is accepted but an opening is not currently available. Please be assured that we will notify you as soon as an opening occurs for your child. Preferential consideration is given to siblings of currently enrolled students, as well as children of members of Eastside Baptist Church.
6. Registration occurs after acceptance. Registration forms are to be completed and returned along with payment of the registration fee. This is a non-refundable, non-transferable fee. A partial refund may be requested if the family moves away from this area before the beginning of the school year.
7. Curriculum fees are due June 1st. The specific fee for each grade level will be available on the website www.eastsidechristianschool.com. Field trip fees are included in tuition, along with one yearbook, one theme shirt, one field day shirt and one field day lunch per paid student.
8. Tuition is payable beginning July 1st. Tuition can be paid in 10 monthly payments (July through April); in 11 monthly payments (July through May); or for the full year, at a discount, on July 1st.
9. Uniforms are purchased through local uniform stores. Uniform information is available on the ECS website.